Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Davies

Hi Everyone! I will get some pictures on here of Jared and I as soon as I remember and am at home! We are doing great! I don't know what people are talking about when they say that the first year of marriage is the hardest...it has been the best time of my life! Jared is working at Lexington Law Firm as a "paralegal"; at least that is his title, all he does is answer questions. He will be starting school in the Spring and his major will most likely be accounting, but that still remains to be seen. I work as a Member Service Rep at a Credit Union. I just started this position after 2 years of hoping for the promotion. I LOVE it!! We are living in an apt and most likely will be until the market decideds to drop, by about 2 million dollars. Didn't realize how quickly the cost of things made such a big difference once you are married! So, no kids until Jared finishes school and we gat into a comfortable place.

Our days are filled with watching our TV shows, hanging out with friends from our singles ward, and now getting together with Brian and Carissa to talk smack about our Fantasy Football League! Yes, of coarse Brian is winning and I am losing.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing wonderful! I miss you tons and I hope we can see ALL of you at the next reunion!!

Love and Hugs, Jenica and Jared Davies

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see that somebody else is going to blog with me. I am glad to hear that you and Jared are doing well and I am proud of you for the promotion. You're awesome Jen!

Tara

me said...

fuck you, eat shit