Friday, September 14, 2007

Hi All,
Great hearing from you Jenica, sounds like you and Jared are very happy! It doesn't seem like a year is almost here that you were married. Time sure flies when you are having fun and are happy!

Randy has a new job working as a food broker for a company out of Seattle. He has the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene office here at our home. So we share an office! What fun! He love's it and has more time to spend at home (actually fishing and camping) than he did before. For me, it's strange having to share my office space and my cd tunes I "used" to have blaring while I work at my desk. Oh well.... such is married life!!!

We are all doing great, Aurora has accepted a job in Scottsdale Arizona and will be moving there in October. Aidan has made the Jr Varsity Soccer team and is loving it. We have been enjoying the games, much more lively and fun than his baseball ones! In the past 2 games, he has scored 1 goal in each. Very exciting!

I certainly hope to see you all at the next reunion next summer, Tara and I are meeting next weekend to put together the finals on where and when etc. Look for our next posting to get the details. Noni and Papa are expecting each and everyone to attend. So start saving now!!!

Love and Hugs,
Sandy and Randy

No comments: