Monday, August 4, 2008

Hi everyone! This is Jared. Just so everyone knows, I'm still going through the lengthy process of editing all the photos from the reunion. Of course, I can't dedicate 100% of my time doing this, but I am trying to pump out a few finished photos each time I get the chance. I'll send them to you however you want (cd, e-mail, etc.) but for right now I'm putting them in a PhotoBucket account. Just got to:

www.photobucket.com

Username: QuintonFam

Password: Same password as this website

On the left hand side there's a tab for "My Albums" and you'll see one that you can click on called 'FamilyReunion08'. This is where the photos are going to and you can save them to your computer from there. They are all 1203x800 which is just about the size of your screen (depending on your screen size of course), but after saving them to your computer, you can size them down on your own to whatever you'd like. If you want them in a larger format, I originally shot them in 3008x2000 (in layman's terms, that's really big).

I'll continue going through the rest of them and put a few more of the best ones on this website, but every single picture I took will be on PhotoBucket.

If you have any questions or anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

No comments: