Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thanks For the Pictures

Thanks so much Jared, for all the fun pictures you took at the reunion. I am sad that we weren't there to enjoy the times with everyone. Thank you so much for capturing the fun that you all had so those of us that weren't able to be there could share through pictures. It looks as if you all had a blast. I can't wait to see all of you again. Jenica, hope you are feeling well and it looks like you're getting ready to have that sweet baby girl. Kristina, even though you're my sista, and I haven't seen you in a long time, I love ya and hope you are doing great! Sandy and Tara, thanks for puting all this together. You two did a great job and everyone seemed to have fun. David and Kika, we miss you. Brian and Carissa, we wish you were closer to us so we could get to know you and your sweet boys better. Trina? Trina? Where are you Trina? Just kidding. I hope you had fun at girls camp. I hope everyone is doing well and recovering after those long nights at the cabin...I heard! Love ya all!

April

No comments: